As a result of the work carried out in France by Union Social de l’Habitat (USH -national union of social housing associations), by AMORCE and various heat network stakeholders, with the support of ADEME (French Agency for Environmental Energy Management), 9 organizations decided together to create in 2011 the Heat Network Stakeholders National Committee. They worked on 9 operational suggestions on the future of heat networks.
Thanks to SAFE-ICE, Habitat du Littoral had the opportunity to discuss with USH on this document, invited those organizations to the event Heat Networks: Source of Energy Security held in Boulogne-Sur-Mer on the 12th of March. Furthermore, they authorized SAFE-ICE to translate their report and communicate it on a wider scale.
- 9 proposals from the Heat Networks Stakeholder National Committee (EN)
- Les 9 propositions du Comité national des acteurs des réseaux de chaleur (FR)
Author: F. Abachi USH-DMOP
Links to the organizations’ websites :
- USH: http://union-habitat.org/l-union-sociale-pour-l-habitat
- AMORCE: http://amorce.asso.fr/fr
- ARC: http://arc-copro.fr
- La cnl: http://www.lacnl.com
- La csf: http://www.la-csf.org
- SNCU: http://www.sncu.fr
- UNIS: http://www.unis-immo.fr
- Via Séva: http://www.viaseva.org
- Ademe: http://www.viaseva.org