Lead partner: Ghent University (Belgium)
Support Partners: Kamp C (Belgium), DCMR (The Netherlands), Municipality of Schiedam (The Netherlands), HBC (United Kingdom), City of Ghent (Belgium), wvi (Belgium), POM Oost-Vlaanderen (Belgium), POM West-Vlaanderen (Belgium), IOK (Belgium)
Business Park Sustainable Management Plans has the main goal of enabling the development of sustainable business park management plans based on sustainability principles learned in SAFE-ICE project – phase 1.
The objectives are:
- to involve and promote the active contribution to the project of individual businesses, business clubs & industrial park managers, business districts;
- to develop stronger cross-partner collaborations;
- to select and use best practices (Bedrijven Investerings Zones BIZ and Business Improvement District BID) as example to transfer in Flanders;
- to share knowledge between project partners on the theme of sustainable business park management;
- to support the industrial park and business district manager in the design of sustainable management plans;
- to support legislators (on different levels) on sustainable management of business and industrial parks.
- Bedrijveninvesteringszones (BIZ) in Nederland (NL)
- Business Improvement District (BID) in United Kingdom (EN)
- Policy Recommendations: Is BID possible in Flanders (EN)
- Three inspiring approaches to develop sustainable business parks (EN)
- Strategies and Actions – Sustainable Business Parks: Veurne Industrieterrein I
- Summary Report | Sustainable Business Park Management Plans