Lead partner: BSK-CiC (United Kingdom)
Routes to Market and Embedding the Low Carbon Economy has the main goal of exploring the language of low carbon that is being used across the region and communicating the findings of effective and non-effective language to businesses, policymakers, knowledge institutions and all other interested parties.
The objectives are:
- to create a database of contacts across the region that play a part in the low carbon economy and that wish to learn more about the evolving language being used around low carbon;
- to develop a Low Carbon Communications Style Guide with input from stakeholders from business, policymakers, knowledge institutions and other interested parties.
- to develop stronger cross-partner collaborations;
- to share knowledge between project partners on the theme of low carbon language in an effort to find out what works and what doesn’t;
- to disseminate information about projects and initiatives that are running through project partners to highlight examples of effective best practice in the area of low carbon language.
- Kent County Council Puts Money on the Future of the Low Carbon Economy
- Kent County Council Develops its own Low Carbon Brand